“Helen is one of the most insightful writers I've had pleasure of working with. She has an uncanny ability to make sense of disparate information and craft a compelling story." Edwin Trevor-Roberts, CEO Trevor Roberts Recruitment Specialists
As a premium Content Strategist and Producer I help mainstream and corporate clients reach more customers and grow audiences using engaging, SEO-friendly, expert content. That includes features, blogs, website copy, EDMs, brochures, social media posts, and more.
With more than 25 years’ experience in print and digital media, I have produced most-read lifestyle and business content for clients including The Sydney Morning Herald, The Australian Financial Review www.afr.com, GQ Australia, marie claire, Q Super www.qsuper.qld.gov.au, www.intheblack.com, the Commonwealth Bank, Swissotel and more.
My features in Fairfax Media’s premium lifestyle products, LUXURY and Life & Leisure, are consistently in the top-three most-clicked content.
I have also conceptualised and launched products including The Sun-Herald’s weekend section Tempo and News Corp’s STYLE magazine, now adopted across the Group.
I understand niche markets, as well as how to use short and long-form content to increase exposure, position businesses or individuals as experts, and grow customer base.
I am also a qualified Lifestyle Coach & Counsellor who assists clients with well-being, relationships, career and stress reduction. https://www.helenhawkes.org/food-wellness-coaching-overcome-stress-anxiety/
My key areas of expertise include:
- Conceptualising and producing most-read and clicked lifestyle, health and business content for all forms of print and digital
- Media project management including launch strategy, budget reconciliation, building target audience and aligning with client aspirations
- Translating research, reports and statistics into appealing, engaging content across multiple platforms
- Strong understanding of business and finance reporting for large institutions including CPA Australia, Q Super and the Commonwealth Bank
- Qualifications in food, nutrition and counselling as well as 15 years’ research and reporting on wellness trends and issues and how they affect individuals and businesses.
- Ability to generate new ways of telling a story, for multiple markets, as well as identify current industry trends
- Experience managing content in WordPress and publishing content on social media platforms
For more: https://www.linkedin.com/in/helenhawkes/