I produce engaging ideas and compelling content to help you capture readers and customers.
My content work has been published in leading magazines, newspapers and on digital sites in Australia, New Zealand and London.
My key areas of expertise include:
- Conceptualising and producing most-read and clicked lifestyle, health and business content for all forms of print and digital
- Media project management including launch strategy, budget reconciliation, building target audience and aligning with client aspirations
- Translating research, reports and statistics into appealing, engaging content across multiple platforms
- Strong understanding of business and finance reporting for large institutions including CPA Australia, Q Super and CommBank
- Experience in real estate content and the property market
- Qualifications in food, nutrition and counselling as well as 15 years’ research and reporting on wellness trends and issues and how they affect individuals and businesses.
- Ability to generate new ways of telling a story, for multiple markets, as well as identify current industry trends
- Experience in CMS including WordPress and SquareSpace and on social media platforms inc Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
My books SOS: Sex, Optimism and Surviving the 21st Century (Harper Collins) and Slow Sydney (Affirm Press) are both contained in the National Library system.
I’m also an AWARD-qualified copywriter, counsellor, trained Permaculturist, student of interior design and director of wellness styling business Byron Bay Wellness at Home.
To learn more, please check out my blog, which covers topics such as…
- The Wellness Economy
- Lifestyle and business trends
- Stress and Burnout Recovery
- Corporate Wellness
- …and more