As well as custom and corporate content, my writing has been published in leading magazines, newspapers and on digital sites in Australia, New Zealand and London.
Editorial clients have included:
Life & Leisure and LUXURY magazine (The Australian Financial Review), The Sydney Morning Herald, The CEO Magazine, The Australian Women’s Weekly, GQ Australia, Good Weekend, The Sun-Herald, The Sunday Telegraph, Vogue Australia, Men’s Health, marie claire, Harpers Bazaar, The Australian magazine, Cosmopolitan, Women’s Health, and The Daily Mail UK.
To view some of my recent, digital work for clients including Engineers Australia, the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia, CPA Australia, Bunnings, and more go to https://authory.com/helenhawkes
Key areas of expertise:
- Conceptualising and producing most-read and clicked lifestyle, health and business content for print and digital
- Media project management including launch strategy, budget reconciliation, and building target audiences
- Translating research, reports and statistics into appealing, engaging content across multiple platforms
- Strong understanding of business and finance reporting. I’ve written for organisations including CPA Australia, Q Super and CommBank
- Experience in real estate content and the property market
- Qualifications in food, nutrition and counselling. For nearly 20 years I have researched and reported on wellness issues
- Ability to generate new ways of telling a story, for multiple markets, as well as identify current industry trends
- Experience in CMS including WordPress and SquareSpace and on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
My books SOS: Sex, Optimism and Surviving the 21st Century (Harper Collins) and Slow Sydney (Affirm Press) are contained in the National Library system.
I’m also an AWARD-qualified copywriter, counsellor, nutrition coach and Permaculturist; an Interior Design graduate and director of botanical and wellness styling business The Little Green Room.
Contact me to discuss your content needs at email@example.com