As well as custom and corporate content, my writing has been published in leading magazines, newspapers and on digital sites in Australia, New Zealand and London.
Editorial clients have included:
Life & Leisure and LUXURY magazine (The Australian Financial Review), The Sydney Morning Herald, The CEO Magazine, The Australian Women’s Weekly, GQ Australia, Good Weekend, The Sun-Herald, The Sunday Telegraph, Vogue Australia, Men’s Health, marie claire, Harpers Bazaar, The Australian magazine, Cosmopolitan, Women’s Health, and The Daily Mail UK.
Key areas of expertise:
- Conceptualising and producing most-read and clicked lifestyle, health and business content for print and digital
- Media project management. That includes launch strategy, budget reconciliation, and building target audience
- Translating research, reports and statistics into appealing, engaging content across multiple platforms. I’m a maths nerd.
- Strong understanding of business and finance reporting. I’ve written for organisations including CPA Australia, Q Super and CommBank
- Experience in real estate content and the property market
- Qualifications in food, nutrition and counselling. For nearly 20 years I have researched and reporting on wellness issues.
- Ability to generate new ways of telling a story, for multiple markets, as well as identify current industry trends
- Experience in CMS including WordPress and SquareSpace and on social media platforms inc Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
My books SOS: Sex, Optimism and Surviving the 21st Century (Harper Collins) and Slow Sydney (Affirm Press) are contained in the National Library system.
I’m also an AWARD-qualified copywriter, counsellor, nutrition coach and Permaculturist; a student of interior design and director of wellness styling business Byron Bay Wellness at Home.
Contact me to discuss your content needs at email@example.com